Monday, May 19, 2008

Aha!

I was so happy to see so many volunteers show up for our training last night. My closest estimate of the number of attendees is 65! Other than 'experiencing some technical difficulties' when I learned that the bulb was blown on the projector system (putting the kaibash on watching the DVD or seeing any of the slides I had put together), it was a pretty successful evening.

One of the items we practiced was our "Aha!". That is the response that we will teach the children to say each time anyone says the Bible Point during VBS week. I do not believe it is a coincidence, but a "God-incidence" that part of my bible reading today was Psalm 35. I got a huge smile on my face while I was reading it this morning. Here is a portion of verse 21 from the New Living Translation:

"They shout, 'Aha! Aha!'... "

What a perfect way to begin my day and week. Praise God for all his many blessings!

No comments: