Please pray for me. I need each and every person who reads this blog to pray for me every day between now and June 13 (of course, you can continue after that date, too, if you would like!). I have the tendency to get a little bit stressed out this time of year (Barb is probably chuckling at the 'little bit' comment). It hit me today that VBS starts in FIVE WEEKS! AAAAaaaaaccccckkkkkk!!!!!!
...and I still need a whole lot more crew leaders. ALOT. If you know anyone in the church who is not listed in the volunteer column on the right, please encourage them to volunteer this year. It would mean the world to me.
Part of me absolutely loves the planning and seeing everything come together for a great week of VBS. The other part of me just wants to run away and hide and let somebody else pick up the pieces.
Pray that the first part comes through this year. Thank you!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment