
Jesus gives us the Power to be Thankful! AHA!
I am thankful for a smooth day. I planned to blog about it last night when the day was over, but I came home and was just too tired to even blog:) I am happy to report that we had almost as many volunteers (135) as children, which is never a bad problem on opening night. We had 137 children in all and I anticipate even more tonight.
All of the Station leaders are reporting good nights and I imagine that as the week wears on they will become great nights! I didn't get to make it to all of the stations last night, but I think I will have more time to do just that. Thanks to Clark Dorsey and Pam Bergmann for taking some great pictures of the fun we had last night. I will try to take some pictures with my camera tonight that I can bring home and post tomorrow.
Please continue to pray for our kids. Power Lab is a wonderful stepping stone in our kids lives to teach not only about Jesus and His miraculous Power, but how they can realistically live out His power through them. I believe VBS is just another seed that is planted in our kids lives that point them towards Godliness. In 10 years they may not remember every story, every craft, or every teaching moment, but I pray that they will remember VBS as a time that they really began to understand and participate in worshiping their Saviour and learning more about Him.
We begin tonight at 5:50...hope to see you there!
No comments:
Post a Comment