Wednesday, June 4, 2008

More great volunteers

Thank you, thank you, thank you to Ken Hollenbeck and Ray Wall for the hours they spent in the hot sun today setting our Blue Ridge Mountain water bottles with concrete and PVC pipe to be used to hold our information and direction signs. Because of their willingness to help, I was able to finish printing out the signs to go on the pipe and the crew bag tags just in time before I needed to head back home to be Mom again.

Thanks also are due to Brent Speer who has agreed to a last minute 'cast' change for our opening skit:)

I also must thank my daughter, Lauren, for entertaining her brothers for a few hours while I got a little more work done at home this afternoon.

I want to share an off-topic subject. I am thrilled to report that my son, Max, has decided that he wants to be baptized. We are planning on a Father's Day baptism!

No comments: